BENEVENTO UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE
"2006-2016: back to Benevento" - After 10 years, the MeMeA symposium will go back where it started!
The 11th edition of IEEE International Symposium on Medical Measurements and Applications will take place in Benevento, Italy.
The symposium deals with all the aspects of interactions among the worlds of the instrumentation and measurement, bio-engineering, material science, chemical and biological measurements, and the medical field. The symposium enables researchers, doctors and technicians to exchange ideas and information, make connections and collaborations and update innovation on health care systems and diagnostics in medicine.
- Sensors for medical systems / Sensor fusion and calibration
- Biosignal processing
- Imaging and communication
- Measurement and quality control in medical preparations
- Standards for medical applications
- Embedded systems
- Environmental Medicine & Home automation for disability, disease and old age
- Bioengineering and rehabilitation
- Biomedical robotic methods
- Ecological model of measurements in medical applications
- Monitoring of rehabilitation and accelerometry
- Internet of Things (IoT) in Medicine
- Patient safety
- Medical and instrumentat
Best Paper Award
This year's best paper award winner will receive a silver plaque, handmade by goldsmith Rosmundo Giarletta.